Louis XIII Wing
Enjoy this beautifully renovated historical house in Vendée.
The Louis XIII Wing is a separate wing in the medieval castle, including the old defence tower which was converted into a house during the 17th century. It consists of a ground floor and a first floor.
- Large dining room in the old corner tower, notable for its loopholes, openings made through the wall during the 15th century in order to defend the castle. The room consists of a large table for 12 to 15 guests and opens onto an outdoor terrace on the ground floor, perfect to enjoy a drink or coffee outside.
- The open plan kitchen leads into the dining room. It is well equipped with a spacious oven, dishwasher, etc... A separate laundry room is also available to the guest staying in the Keep or Wing.
- Guest restrooms and sink in the entrance hall.
- Round sitting room in the corner tower. Beams and old-fashioned stone fireplace.
5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Le Figuier : family bedroom for 2 or 4 guests with shower and WC.
- L'Alcove : double bedroom with a queen-size bed, shower and adjoining WC, small sofa.
- Charette : double bedroom with a large double bed and sofa that can connect with l'Alcove room. Shower and WC shared with l'Alcove room.
- Rose : bedroom with a large double bed and adjoining bathroom.
- Trianon : small bedroom with a double bed and the same bathroom as the Rose room.
Outside the Wing, another 45m2 apartment known as the Logis St Michel can accommodate 2 to 4 people with a small separate kitchen. View of the vegetable garden and countryside through 3 windows. This room is wheelchair accessible.